Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My NBA Fantasy

Micah Hart of Hawks.com came up with a fun idea over the summer - a fantasy league featuring some of the beat writers from the various team Web sites. He was nice enough to invite me to participate, and Team SUPERSONICS Dot Com participated in the recent draft. Micah has a quick breakdown along with various "types" of fantasy owners. For the record, I would call myself "The Charlie Brown" - the guy who always plays someone a week too late.

My team in the league is:
PG: Baron Davis, Luke Ridnour, Jamaal Tinsley
SG: Kobe Bryant, Manu Ginobili, Josh Childress
SF: Andrei Kirilenko, Mike Miller, Hedo Turkoglu
PF: Nene, David Lee, Antonio McDyess
C: Marcus Camby, Zydrunas Ilgauskas

For more, be sure to check out the NBA Fantasy homepage.

It's hard to believe I have to set my lineups for tonight. The Blazers and San Antonio tip off the double-header at 5:00 p.m. followed by the Rockets visiting the L.A. Lakers at 7:30 p.m., both on TNT.